Friday, November 10, 2006

Meredith Grey...slut? Or am I just jealous?


Meredith Grey is a slut. I'm just saying. I'm sick of watching her poor tortured ass be distraught over not knowing which hot man to screw next. She has pouty face, a la Renee Zellweger, and I hate that. And she could seriously use a VO5 Hot Oil Treatment if you ask me. I just don't get how the tramp gets all that dick. Whatever...she's starting to really annoy me.

And yes, I'm jealous and no I haven't gotten laid in a while. That doesn't mean I'm wrong about that tramp.

2 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

i've missed every episode of this show this season after watching it every sunday evening for the last two years. damn ABC for moving it to thursday nights! (well, i am the only person i know without tivo).

uh, chris o'donnell in one hand and patrick dempsey in the other? believe you me, i'd find a way to have both, at least at the outset.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I'd like a Chris O'Donnell, McSteamy sandwich, please? With a side of mayo. To go.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?