Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hiatus

For all of those who have been so kind as to ask if I'm alive, yes, I'm alive. I have been in a weird mood. Things are weird in my personal life, at work, everywhere. So I've taken a hiatus from reading other blogs and writing on my own. I will return. I'm fine, nothing fishy is up and I will be back!

For now, I'd just like to give a big high five to the New Jersey Supreme Court, who in their infinite wisdom decided that gays cannot be denied the benefits of marriage received by heterosexual couples. While it may eventually end up being a civil union rather than a marriage, it's full equality in the eyes of New Jersey and that deserves a thank you! I mean really, how often are you given the chance to be proud of New Jersey?

More later!

3 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

I miss you ... come back soon!!!

Hope all is well. I'm feeling quite weird myself, will probably be posting as such soon.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Arcturus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, a high-five is definitely in order for NJ.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?