Friday, September 15, 2006

Survivor: Cook Islands

So I am watching the first episode of Survivor: Cook Islands and there are some hot mens up on that show. They divided the teams by ethnicity: caucasian, african american, asian and hispanic. Oddly enough, I think the hottest men on that show are the two younger Asian guys.



This is only odd because there is a specific type of Asian guy I typically am attracted to and Survivor managed to find two for me. Brad I would guess is probably gay, which will make me lust after him even more this season.







There is also a hot Hispanic guy, who's body is beyond hot.







And of course that hot white guy who has already managed to find a girl to hook up with on the island after being there about five minutes.





All in all, a typical Survivor lineup. The hot guys will likely go quickly as always because someone wants me to be miserable all season.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Well I couldn't find an African American guy I'd bang, but that's because they were both genuinely not attractive. And that Ozzy kid on the Hispanic team is actually pretty cute too. I actually think I like him better than Adam on the Caucasian team.

Either way, Brad is hot and I'd so hit it.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

JP on the Latino team is dead sexy, even though freakishly tall.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on Yul and JP. I'm also liking Ozzy, and I do find that I'm drawn to Nate (the guy with the locks). Brad is cute, too, even if he does have a red spot on his forehead.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Dennis! said...

Wow, the guys you cite are exactly the ones I picked out skimming the website.

Unfortunately, they're still not enough to get me to watch the show.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?