Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Janelle Rocks My World

The Big Brother gods have been smiling down on my girl Janelle this week! First she manages to get herself off the block, have both Danielle and Chicken George leave, then when I really thought she was done, she manages the most important POV of the season and saves herself. Not only does she save herself, but she manages to do something that no one else in BB history has ever done...she evicted Will. Single-handedly slaughtering Chill Town, who should have been eliminated weeks ago. Danielle will be most pleased and I think if Janelle makes it to the final two, she has guaranteed Danielle's vote.

Now over the next few nights, Erika, Janelle and Mike Boogie play a three part HOH competition that will determine the final HOH. Mike Boogie has for some reason already dropped out of the first one, assuming that the other two ladies will inevitably take him to the end either way. Which is silly. Why would Janelle take Mike Boogie to the final if she wins the ability to choose? She has a much better shot beating Erika than Mike Boogie. However Erika has won the first competition since Janelle, shocked by Mike's exit, pulled her hand off her key. So Erika will play either Mike or Janelle for the final HOH. Hopefully Mike will bow out again and allow Janelle to fight Erika for it. If Janelle wins, she should take Erika to the final two. If Erika wins, she should take Mike Boogie to win, though I think either way she has lost against either Janelle or Mike Boogie. She clearly doesn't think that so will hopefully take Janelle.

If Janelle wins BB7: All Stars, I will be the happiest homo in the world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Whua?

I stopped watching as of last Thursday because I found out Boogie won HOH.

Shiite.

I should have watched.

My fear was that Will and Boogie would be final two.

Go Janelle!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Freckled K said...

For Big Daddy:

I think you can watch the entire episodes online @ CBS.com

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so annoyed because I forgot to watch last night. The one night I don't watch is the night that Will get's evicted...by Janelle, no less.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Thanks freckled!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?