Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Uh - a big hell no. I will never see this movie. Ever. I cannot think of anything I would rather not do more than go see this movie. I can't even watch the commercials for this movie. I immediately turn the channel. Or if I'm at the gym I cover my eyes while running on the treadmill. I am deathly afraid of snakes. I hate them. And I'm not a huge fan of flying. Put those two together and that equals a big hell no. If I think about snakes before bed, I have to strip down my bed and sleep without sheets because I know there are snakes under the covers with me. If I think about them while taking a shower, I have to not close my eyes when washing my hair or face because I know when I open them, there's going to be a snake in the shower with me. If I was on a plane and a bunch of snakes got loose and started attacking people, I would open the emergency door and jump the hell out. Without a parachute, soiled panties and all. F*** that.

Seriously - whoever is seeing this movie is nuts. Nuts.

Hell no.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Henry said...

yeah, if you don't like snakes, don't see it. i don't mind snakes.

5:10 PM  
Blogger DC said...

I'm the same way with spiders... but I'm ok with snakes.... at least they only have two eyes.

7:19 PM  
Blogger d-town said...

i am with you 100% with this. i don't think that i can even go to any theater where this movie is playing until it's out of the theater. every time i see the trailer i wind up screaming before the end.

i know it's supposed to be this campy horror movie, but, uh, no.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Is that irony? That you posted on snakes. Meaning you had to think about snakes in order to post, thus re-inforcing your distate for snakes?

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?