Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BB7 Bloggin'

So tonight was the veto competition that Janelle needed to win in order to stay in this game. She was on the block thanks to that tramp Danielle.

And win she did!

Screw you Danielle! And James!

I only pray that Janelle wises up to who in the house is on her side and who is aligned against her.

And why can't people read through Will? I don't get it. Did they not watch BB1? And how did no one see James go get to talk to Sarah and know that he didn't go for all the points he could get in the competition? And the fact Danielle's alliance totally threw her under the bus and she was in solitary confinement for an entire day...oh my, I can't even stop laughing...don't f*** with Janelle people.

I'm bummed that Kaysar is on the block now, but incredibly expected. Finally someone in the house is actually doing something that makes sense. For four weeks, BB6 had the chance to evict Will or Mike and they passed EVERY SINGLE WEEK and instead got rid of BB5. STUPID. As much as I am pulling for BB6, Danielle stuck to the game plan she had and wasn't swayed by Mike and Will. She's incredibly smart, but she'll be the first one out if BB6 wins HOH again, when in reality anyone from BB6 who wins HOH needs to be pushing to get Mike or Will out of the house. You break the two of them up and they are done. I'm just bummed that Janelle has so many enemies now. James must go home this week and Howie, Kaysar or Janelle need to win HOH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

The look on danielle's face when they revealed the punishments, was classic.

Will and Boogie annoy me to no end.

I really don't like James' negativity. It looks like Janelle is finally figuring out that James is bacstabbing her [according to updates].

As for Kaysar, he hasn't really done that much this season. I actually don't mind him going. I think it would be interesting if the only people left in the house were Erika, Marcellus, Chicken George, Danielle, and Janelle.

There'd be so much estrogen and cat fights in that scenarion, Chicken G wouldn't know what to do.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?