Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Finally

Thank God it's Friday people. I am so done. This week has been long, hot and its time for relaxation and cocktails. I'll be leaving this place not one minute past closing time and going home to nap and sit in the air conditioning. I'm practically giddy thinking about it.

So I've seen Doc the last two nights. He was out of town briefly and upon returning, he dropped by to see me and we watching some tv and cuddled on the couch. Then last night I went over to his place and stayed the night. Today we had lunch together. He was running errands around town and stopped by to take me out to lunch. *sigh* It is odd to think we've only known each other a short time. I've told most of my friends about him, though not in any great detail. I am definitely waiting for them to meet him. I want to be sure this will last more than a month before getting anyone else involved.

On a side note, I hate the Pussycat Dolls. I think they look like trashy transvestites that lip sync badly. The only redeemable one is the sort of asian looking one that leads the group. This is probably why you never actually see close ups of the other girls. In any case, Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend is the worst and most overplayed song I have ever heard. I didn't like it from the first moment I heard it. That all said, I do really like their new single Buttons with Snoop Dogg. I'm ashamed of this, but I do play it walking home and find myself strutting like a whore on 17th Street. Oh how I hate you PCD for making me like you. Bitches.

So rumor has it that Tori gets squat from Aaron Spelling's estate. Her slut mom who was totally banging the help is clearly cutting her off. While I think Tori is a hag and a terrible actress, no one deserves to have their slutbag mom steal away the money they clearly deserve for being lucky enough to be born into the Spelling family fortune. Screw you Candy Spelling. Candy? I mean really, what trailer park did Aaron pick you out of?

Okay it's nearly quitting time. Everyone have a safe and fabulous weekend filled with air conditioning and cocktails.

3 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

It pleases me greatly to hear that there's another whore whoring it up to Buttons on the walk from work...Tragic really. I found out that they formed the group in Christina Applegate's Garage, which coincidentally is where Christina landed her last acting job...(ohhh, yes I did too.)
You just made the list.

9:09 PM  
Blogger d-town said...

I like Buttons, too. I don't need a song to make me walk like a hussy, though.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

There's going to be a reality show to search for the next 'Doll'.

Seriously.

http://defamer.com/hollywood/universal/trade-roundup-the-cw-to-conduct-
notalent-search-for-next-pusscycat-doll-191624.php

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?