Friday, July 14, 2006

BB7 Live Blogging

I'm a little under the weather and have been glued to this couch for hours now hoping to feel better. Thankfully BB7 is on and that always makes me happy.

*I am loving how they are playing up the Howie and Will romance. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Howie would be so fun in bed. I'd let him hit this for sure. Let's hope Dr. Will does the same. That could make for a hot summer in the BB house.

*I hate Alison. If she doesn't go tonight, I'll be so pissed.

*Danielle thinks she is very important. Whoa, she's allied herself with Chicken George. That's sure to get her far. *note sarcasm* I want her to go, but Alison is dangerous to my Janelle so she has to go this week.

*I hate Boogie Mike. I've always hated him. He is such a tool. Does he think he's black? I don't get it.

*Does Jase ever wear a shirt? I mean he has a nice body and it does distract me from his hair, but seriously, put on a shirt.

*Most useless housemates: Nakomis, Chicken George and Erica. I mean I don't think they have even shown Erica so far tonight. How did these three get into the house?

*Marcellas is a moron. He said, "how do you choose between gonorrhea or the clap?" Um, gonorrhea is the clap.

*Julie is totally calling Howie out on his crush on Will. I LOVE it. He is also rocking the fauxhawk. Hmmm.

*Breaking News: Jase puts on a shirt. The hair, however, is still unfortunate. Oh wait, I've actually gotten to see what he has on. An argyle sweater vest with nothing underneath and a tie. Maybe the shirtless thing isn't the worst thing after all.

*Ugh. Diane voted to Evict Danielle. I mean strategically maybe that is good for her, but come on! Would you want to keep a snake like Alison around?

*Jase just said Janelle is the biggest threat. That's right, recognize bitch. I have a feeling no matter who gets HOH from here on out, if Janelle is not HOH, she's going to be on the block.

*Yay. Chicken George voted to evict Alison. I think Boogie Mike and Will will vote to evict Danielle. Nakomis and Diane as well. So if Marcellas votes to evict Danielle, Alison will have five votes of eviction and so will Danielle. I think that is likely. I think without a doubt James, Kaysar, Howie, Erica and Chicken George will evict Alison. So either Alison goes or there's a tie. With two HOHs, I'm not sure how that gets resolved.

*Basically the whole segment on Alison's ex boyfriend in the house and her current boyfriend just illuminates the fact that she's a dirty whore. Her new boyfriend is a tool and I love how CBS plays this dork ass music when he talks to accentuate that fact.

*Kaysar evicts Alison. Nakomis evicts Danielle. So far it's going as I predicted. I predict a tie. I could only see Erica or Marcellas waivering, but I think a tie is most likely. If Marcellas is smart, he'll keep Danielle and remove her later. If a tiebreaker is a physical competition, Danielle is screwed and Alison will end up staying.

*Oh wow, not at all a tie. I was SO off. Lord. So Boogie Mike and Will and Marcellas voted off Alison. That is shocking! In any case, I am absolutely ecstatic she is gone! I feel like this was the best move for Janelle, Kaysar and Howie. I predict that Jase will align with Boogie Mike and Will and take on BB6. I also predict that Howie will tag Dr. Will's ass. Okay well maybe I just hope he will, but still...

*Alison apologizes for her comments about Janelle. I give her credit for that. I don't understand how people are so different outside the house than inside. Then again, maybe she's just really as fake as lee press-ons.

*New HOH for this week: KAYSAR! BB6 is safe another week! Will or Boogie Mike must go this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?