Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weird

Last night, my ex boyfriend that I dated when I first moved to DC (not to be confused with the most recent one that I talk about constantly) instant messaged me last night. It's been three years since we've spoken. We dated on again and off again for nearly two years. We see each other out and about all the time, but never speak. I assumed he hated me. Our relationship was insane. We were young and stupid and emotionally immature and drove each other absolutely crazy. I'd like to think I've grown a lot since then.

I am not sure how I feel about us talking. I feel like there has to be some motivation, but as for what, who knows?

1 Comments:

Blogger DC Cookie said...

Sometimes it's nice to know you've crossed the person's mind, regardless of the health of it all.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?