Tuesday, June 27, 2006

And also...

bloggers...please stop blogging about the rain. We get it. It's raining and flooding and DC is losing its mind. I swear I have never seen one topic rage through blogs in DC at the same time like this rain. It's like the people who drive in DC...it is as if this is the first time they've ever seen rain. I've lived in DC for 7 years and there have been quite a few times where DC has basically been shut down to flooding and rain. It's not new, and frankly hearing about congested traffic, flooded streets and stinky metro riders is just not that interesting. I'm as over the rain as anyone, but unless you're getting laid because of the flood, who cares?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

Very good point. My post about my flood as mostly to explain why I was behind on my comments and emails. I am just now getting a minute to surf the internet but I'm guessing such posts are ubiquitous. I'll probably take mine down as soon as I post again.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

A.

MEN.

It is helping me skip a hell of a lot of the DC Blogs live entries, though.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

PM - Well I'll forgive you. :) But seriously, some people just have nothing new to say other than, gosh, look at how much its raining. It just seems EVERYONE is talking about it.

KCQ - whatever bitch. Enjoy your beaches. :)

Kat - That is exactly how I noticed how many people were discussing it...dcblogs live. I was like, uh, people...let's find something interesting like ann coulter's adam's apple to discuss. :)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?