Wednesday, June 14, 2006

People's Hottest Bachelors

I'm not sure what "people" People is trying to represent when they picked these, but here you go:

1. Taylor Hicks

My thought: NO!

2. Nick Lachey

My thought: I'd hit it.

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

My thought: Um, we all know he's numero uno in my book.

4. Donald Faison

My thought: Cute, but if they were going to throw in one African American male, I'm sure there are hotter ones than Donald. I still love him in Clueless.

5. Camilo Villegas

My thought: I have no clue who this is, but he looks like a tranny.

6. Ace Young

My thought: I've been asking him to stick me for months.

7. Bobby Deen

My thought: Who?

8. Jon Tenney

My thought: Again, who?

9. Kenny Chesney

My thought: LMAO - are you kidding me? He hit Zellweger...no thanks.

10. Matthew McConaughey

My thought: I'd hit it...but only if he's high, sweaty and dirty and calls me Buck.

11. Chris Evans

My thought: Again, one of my top ones.

12. Archie Kao

My thought: I have no clue who he is, but I'd totally hit it. Hot.

And finally...

13. Ryan Seacrest

My thought: He's gayer than my luggage. But I'd still hit it.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

Nick, Jake, Ace, Matthew, Chris and Ryan - yes. Esp. Matthew Mc ... his accent and demeanor are HOT to me.

7 & 8 look like those run-of-the-mill cute guys they stick alongside big female stars in romantic comedies (like Mark Ruffalo, Dermot Mulroney, etc.). They'd still be greenlighted on an average night, though.

7:11 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

How the hell is Ryan Reynolds not on this list. Meow!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Ryan Reynolds should have been on here but maybe the fact that he and Alanis so recently ended their relationship, they may have already picked their bachelors. We'll add him as a "write in" at the last minute though. :)

Oh yeah, KCQ - they broke up. Holla! :)

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archie Kao plays one of the lab guys on CSI.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?