Thursday, May 25, 2006

American Idol Finale Liveblogging

Elliott Yamin and Mary J Blige.

NO fucking ma'am!!!

Had he sang that damn song last week he might have been one of the finalists tonight. I love him and he is still my favorite. Screw those other two.

UPDATE: Carrie Underwood rocks my world. I hate that evidently Don't Forget to Remember Me is going to be her next single. Honestly that and Jesus Take the Wheel are my two LEAST favorite songs on her CD. Yes, I own it. It's one of the best CDs I've ever owned. Yes, I love country music. And I love that she stayed true to her style and did a country CD.

UPDATE #2: Toni Braxton!? NO MA'AM! I can't hear a damn thing she is singing but she looks fierce.

UPDATE #3: I think I might have just wet myself laughing at the Clay Aiken performance. First of all, I don't know which one is uglier. And I couldn't tell you which one was gayer. Okay I could, Clay...he had more foundation on than Carrie Underwood did. And that hair? No ma'am. It was like a gay before and after watching those two on stage. It was cute the way they surprised th ugly Clay...he flamed out and nearly pissed himself when he saw Clay behind him. Which is probably because Clay's usually in the front. Okay enough gay Clay jokes.

UPDATE #4: Ace is still more than welcome to stick me at any time of his choosing.

UPDATE #5: I'm sorry, but Bucky singing Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head???? Uh, who chose that song for him? Gimme a break.

And why does Mandisa look like that giant red monster that always chased Bugs Bunny on Looney Toons?

Aw, Elliott should so be in this final. :( He's better than Taylor and Katharine. America you suck.

OH MY GOD. I JUST DIED. Kevin Covais just sang "What's New Pussycat." I am crying. He just sang "Pussycat, pussycat you're delicious...I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips." LOL!!!! You know whatever producer chose that did that simply because seeing Kevin say pussy anything and kissing pussy whatever would make freaks like me die laughing.

Paris. Ugh. Go back under your bridge Paris and let me be!

Dionne Warwick? Uh, they are trying to let me have it with this finale.

UPDATE #6: AWWW! They brought back my little Garet, the little gay cowboy from Wyoming who sang to his turkey. He's so cute.

UPDATE #7: I guess the rumors were true. I cannot believe they managed to get Prince to perform. I mean Mary J, Prince, Dionne Warwick, LIVE, etc. all performed! Has this show become that popular that even these legitimate stars are willing to come out and perform??? Not so shocking that they all have new albums they are promoting but still. I'm not sure if they are sellouts or if it's actually kind of cool that these stars are willing to come on this show. Prince rocks and looks damn good for 48 years old.

AND YOUR WINNER IS: TAYLOR HICKS. And really, I could care less. It is very anticlimactic for me. I would have preferred Katharine to win out of those two...and of course I really wanted Elliott to win, but honestly it doesn't surprise me Taylor won. I predict he will go the way of Fantasia and Ruben. Enjoy him while you can, you'll forget about him soon enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

he's just clay aiken redux. all the "worlds best grandmas," embroidered disney-sweatshirt overweight church-going moms, and preteen girls voted for him. In other words, anyone who would shop for their primary wardrobe at Target.

Though if there was a beauty contest for 29-year-old Taylors, I'd have to say that I think I'd be wearing the tiara and walking down the runway with roses. and a red bull & vodka in my football stadium cup.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Jinxy said...

I'll forgive you for your Pro-Choice baby killing leanings, but I will never forgive you for admitting that Carrie Underwood "rocks your world".

9:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

MJ-

I'll apologize for neither my pro-life tendencies nor my undying love for Carrie Underwood.

Lena - My fav song on her CD is a toss up between Wasted and the Night Before Life Begins

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?