Monday, May 15, 2006

HRC: Vote No!

So the Federal Marriage Amendment is being voted on by the Senate in an attempt by Republicans to mask the fact they have run this country into the ground the last six years and since they have nothing else to run on, they run on hate.

www.hrc.org/voteno

Go there. Unfortunately myself and most of my friends live in the District and therefore have no Congressional representation so I have no one to write. However, I know a lot of you live in the Vag or Murrland. So please, take two seconds to send a note to your senators asking them to please vote no to amending our Constitution to keep gay people from getting married. Even if you feel they shouldn't get married (in which case you suck totally), a federal amendment is absurd. Also feel free to steal my idea and blog about this. It hasn't hit the news too much yet so not sure most people even know this is back on the agenda. The more exposure, the better.

Thanks. No really, thanks. I mean I can't even get laid these days so there is little chance I'll ever get married, but it doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?