Friday, May 12, 2006

Lost: Well if that ain't the truth.

I just finished watching Lost from this week and this show is working my frazzled nerves. This whole Dharma Initiative thing is weird. I need some answers!

Did anyone else notice when watching that there was a commercial during a break for the Hanso Foundation? Which is the name of the Foundation that funds the Dharma Initiative on the show? And if you go to the website they advertise (www.sublymonal.com), you have to basically click several times on each of the tv screens which will then reveal a tv screen that says Code: Heir Apparent. Then it takes you to the Hanso Foundation website, which honestly looks like a real website. If you click on their newsletter signup link, it will prompt you for a username. Type a username, whatever you want and all of a sudden the website changes and it appears that someone named Persephone is chatting with you. She asks for a password. Type "Heir Apparent" and she tells you to call the call center from tv ad.

After that I have no clue what to do. Is anyone else out there lame enough to actually have bothered doing all this? The fact that they take this show that far by building a website and hiding secret messages in it is WEIRD. Of course I'm hooked and need to know everything. However, if someone would explain the polar bears from the very beginning of the show, I might be able to hold out for all to be revealed. But I must know why there are polar bears on the island. They need to explain this or I'm going to become very impatient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?