Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Phone Sex


I got home last night from kickball late and drunk and drunk dialed someone I met a few weeks ago on vacation who does not live in DC and coerced him into phone sex. Well actually I think he kind of started it by asking me what I was wearing in bed. Is that trashy? Not that I care, I'm nothing if not trashy.

As for kickball, we lost. But it was a great game and we fought hard until the end. And though we lost, there is ZERO doubt that my team are the flippy cup champions of our league. We kicked ass last night. Of course I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and realized that in fact, the only ass that was kicked, was my own by about 4 pitchers of beer.

Oh, this guy you ask? Someone I met on vacation. The jury is still out on how I feel about the prospect of dating him. There are several items to consider. He lives several hundred miles away, hence the phone sex and not real sex. He works for the same company I do (I say don't shit where you eat). He's not really my type. I'm not sure outside the vacation setting, I'd feel the same way. In any case, we email constantly and he calls (or I do when drunk and in need of phone sex). For now that's enough really. It's nice to have someone think about you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

If it feels good, how can it be wrong?

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?