Thursday, May 04, 2006

American Idol Results

Elliott in the bottom two???? Um, he was in the top two last week. WTF America??? Get your shit straight. Now I'm actually going to have to start voting or something to keep Elliott on this show.

At least Paris went home. I was over her that day she showed up with those pom pom pony tails. No thanks.

I'm actually okay with the final four. Katharine and Elliott are my favorites, but Taylor has certainly grown on me. Chris I can take or leave. He's got talent but wouldn't make an album I'd listen to. In fact, I try to base my preferences on whether I think I'd listen to them off the show. I think the only one I would listen to is Katharine because they'd certainly whore her up and make her sing pop music. And well, I can't get enough of whored up female pop stars. It wouldn't be long before she's coked up, cussing out Lindsay Lohan in some club and showing up on Dlisted the next day stumbling down the street with Nicole Richie in tow.

I still have to support Elliott though...I mean he is from the Vag after all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?