Thursday, May 04, 2006

The New Voice of Metro

Okay so not to start my reblogging with a totally unrelated posting to anything having gone on the last 12 days or so, I had to comment on the new voice of metro. I completely forgot that they were planning to change the "voice" and I have to say, i'm not thrilled with the new one. While it isn't the actual voice that bugs me, the new ding ding sound bugs me and I really hate what this bitch says. "Doors closing, stand back" really quickly. At least that is what I think she says. I mean she says it so fast. FIrst of all bitch, if you're going to boss me around, you're going to have to do better than that. I really wanted the new voice to say, "Look bitch, there's another train coming so move the fuck out of the way so these folks can go to work." I think I'd totally listen to someone like that.

What is up with Metro anyway. A new "voice", those stupid ads that play between the stops and now they are talking about retail locations that serve food/drink. Um, you can't take the shit on the train so why bother. Just what I need, another person trying to make me eat. No thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wait are you serious? Metro plays ads in between stops? That would irritate the hell out of me. So happy I don't take metro anymore!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The new voice reminds me of a tourist who is scolding her seven year old the first time that they've ever ridden Metro. Just a bitchy old mother. I don't like it at all.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?