Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Daily Dump

Okay I added two new blogs to my blogroll. The first is Kathryn On, which I have frequented off and on and is now a regular daily read (because I mean I really did need ANOTHER blog to occupy work time) and the second is The Daily Dump. This is not a regular read. Well until I read it and thought it was hilarious. And it also helps that the kid is A-DORE-ABLE. He gets my hottie blogger of the month award. Which I just totally made up, but he's getting it anyway.

Go...read...enjoy.

I'll add the links in this posting when I do this from a PC and not a Mac which for some reason does not give me the easy way to link text to another page. And frankly, I don't know jack about html, so it'll have to wait. For now, look to your right and click away. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Thanks again.

Also, that Belligerent Intellectual kid is CUTE. Good call.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Yeah. I heart the BI.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?