Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Commercials on the Metro????

Has anyone else noticed that as the trains are between stops below ground, commercials play on the tunnel walls that look like frames of a movie flying by. Tonight I was blessed with a Cadillac commercial. At least I think it was. It was kinda blurry and made me a little dizzy. Oh and I was kidding about the "blessed" part since I think it's incredibly fucking tacky that they are allowing people to advertise in the tunnels. The one thing I have liked is advertisements on the DC Metro system are RARE and are usually tastefully done and not glaringly TACKY like a fucking commercial projected on tunnel walls. This was the first time I've seen this so was shocked. I was not drunk either so I know I was not imagining it. Someone from Maryland must have concocted this brilliant marketing ploy. Thanks Maryland!

On another note, I was on the metro having come from a nice dinner with the same gentleman who may have been spooned in my bed on Sunday. He's only in town another week. *le sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?