Wednesday, March 22, 2006

iTunes Songs of the Week

So iTunes allows you to download a free song every week. I always download them, even if I think I won't like them. Some are not particularly great and so I never actually listen to them and will skip them when they come onto my Purchased playlist, which is what I prefer to listen to on the metro.

I have however found that some of my favorite songs to jam to while commuting on the metro are the free songs of the week. I have to give props to iTunes for this welcomed feature. Here are some of my current favorite songs that I downloaded for FREE on iTunes:

"I Don't" - Danielle Peck
"Cosmopolitan" - Nine Black Alps
"Cash Machine" - Hard-Fi
"Travelin' Thru" - Dolly Parton
"Ooh La La" - Goldfrapp
"Sooner or Later" - Michael Tolcher (I'm seriously mad I missed him at 9:30 Club)
"How Many Times" - Zack Hexum
"More Shine" - Si*Se

The songs in bold font are ones that I will actually search for because they are that good.

Thank you iTunes! Carrie likes free shit. And sometimes you do get more than what you pay for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?