Friday, March 10, 2006

American Idolatry - Live Blogging

Paris - get rid of those pom poms on the side of your head.  

Kelly Pickler is in the top 12.  Love it.  Though I got something to say to Simon - Carrie Underwood she is not!  At least not yet!

I am SO happy that Ayla did not make it.  There was just something way too weird about her.  Off kilter.  I felt bad she was so upset but honestly, why bother going to the top 12 when it's clear that there are others who are far more talented.  I guess at least with the top 12 you get to do the concert tour.  (Do they even do that anymore?)

Ryan Seacrest is still a giant 'mo.  "You cry because you care."  *puke*

That Taylor guy with the grey hair cracks my shit up.  Someone needs to take away the GHB.  

Ace needs to stick me.  Immediately.

Bruce Willis, I mean Chris, is in the top 12 - shocker.  

Kevin made it to the top 12.  LOVE IT.  He is so cute and awkward.  I now think Bucky is obviously going home.  Though I really wouldn't mind it if Gideon went home.  

Uh - Brittenham twins - again!?  Gimme a break.  Aren't they in jail or something?

Okay Elliott (my fav) is in - duh.

Okay - yeah, while Bucky does nothing for me, I'm kind of glad Gideon is going home.  I haven't really liked him from the start - he's just WEIRD.  All the God and Jesus talk needs to go.  I'm glad you're religious but honestly, not everyone is going to vote for that. 

I love how when people who don't even make the top 12 are all like, "keep an eye out for me" or "this is not the end" or "i'm going to be a star".  Um you can't even get to the top 12.  Time to brush up on your SATs and start those college applications.

Okay so live blogging was boring - sorry.  I'm being a good girl and staying in tonight.  Gotta wash those clothes.  

Oh yeah - one last thing - Ryan Seacrest = giant homosexual.

1 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

yeah ryan is a big ol' queen but i still think he's cute as a button. i wouldn't throw him out of bed for eatin' crackers. though he'd make a lousey boyfriend 'cause you know that bitch is high maintenance.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?