Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Deserted Island Three

Props to Kathryn On for this idea:

If deserted on an island a'la Lost, with what three hunky dreamboats would you want to spend a hopeful eternity?

My first pick would undoubtedly have to be Jake Gyllenhaal.

Jake Gyllenhaal is just beautiful. He's like the pensive, thoughtful guy who was probably really quiet in class but you know had a lot going on inside his head. Now don't get me wrong, he could totally be a moron for all I know. But certainly comes off as someone who has some meaningful ideas. Such ideas might include what various and sundry positions we might be able to manage in that coconut tree while he treats me right.

My second pick would be Eric Bana. Eric Bana played Hector in the movie Troy and showed off his more than adequate physique.

There are so many things about this man that are ideal for me. First off, he's got gorgeous dark hair. I'm a sucker for a dark haired man. I tend to find Italian and other various Mediterranean varieties quite appetizing. Eric, however, is from Australia, which leads me to the second reason why he's HOT HOT HOT. The accent. Oye. Melt my heart.

I also love a man who can sport a beard without looking too scruffy or dirty.

He's basically perfect. And I'd really hope that when Jake G. and Eric fight over who's turn it is with me in the hammock, they throw on (or take off) their loin cloths and fight hand to hand on the sandy beach.

Finally, I had to think long and hard...LONG and HARD on this one. While this person may be a surprise pick, I will direct you to his body. Chris Evans is his name and he has the "perfect body" in my opinion.

See! He has just enough muscle. He's not obscenely over built. But not scrawny at all. Every line of every muscle is just perfect. The waistline...to die for. Just the right amount of hair. That's right girls, mommy doesn't like her men bald as a baby. I like a little hair strategically placed. Plus he's like all American hot. That guy you had a crush on in high school who was banging your best girlfriend because she was easy and put out.

So those are my three. I think if stranded on an island with all three of these men, I'd kill anyone who'd try to rescue me. I'd of course have to pull a Lord of the Flies on these three and keep them divided. I wouldn't want to catch them in a daisy chain inside the hut unless I'm right up in the middle of it.

Okay thanks Kathryn for making me unnecessarily horny today. 'Preciate it!

UPDATE: I thought of my 4th (it's my imagination, if I want to be stranded with four, I can very well be stranded with four).

Goran Ivanisevic

Okay, yeah so many of you may be wondering, what the fuck? He is a Croat Tennis player who was the first guy I ever crushed on enough to know something odd was up. I wasn't just crushing, I was seriously in love with this man. And so I sort of knew then, 12 years old watching Wimbledon, that I was a big gay homo. It would be a good decade later before Goran would finally win Wimbledon. And you can bet your ass I was home on that Monday, having called in sick from work, to watch him beat Patrick Rafter.

If he hadn't made those homophobic comments shortly after winning Wimbledon, he might have made the top three. But because he was my first love, I had to add him on this list.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

My pleasure, darling.

Those are some gorgeous choices, too.

My main problem with Troy: Hector and his wife were WAY better looking than Paris & Helena. Ruined the whole "face that launched a thousand ships" premise for me.

Also, I am constantly stopping to drool over photos of Chris Evans. I always forget he's out there.

8:06 PM  
Blogger d-town said...

i'm already thinking up mine ... oh this is going to be good.

2:42 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

I think we might have to fight over Eric Bana. Those eyes kill me...

4:21 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

I'll break you in two Cookie...don't mess with my man! :)

He is divine. We can battle it out like he did with Brad Pitt in Troy. Winner takes Bana.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?