Friday, May 12, 2006

AI Thoughts

It has been several weeks since I have mentioned American Idol and my thoughts on the developments so far. Frankly its because I really have lost interest. I play kickball on tuesday nights so though I DVR American Idol, I don't get a chance to watch it until usually Thursday. By then everyone knows who was kicked off, me included usually. I still watch the singing just to see how they did.

Well I am just now watching Tuesday's program and so far the only question I have is in regards to a comment that Ryan Seacrest made to Chris after his first song. He said something about the whole world knowing that Chris wears "hybrids"...otherwise known as boxer briefs? Did I miss something? I played it back a few times to make sure I heard him correctly and either I'm completely deaf or that's what he said? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Also, I'm glad Chris is gone. He didn't belong in this competition. He's good, but I've seen rocks with more interesting personalities. I'm getting tired of Taylor. I hope Katharine and Elliott are the top two and I hope Elliott wins. He's a Virginia boy, so I have to vote for him. That and he rocks. I also think Katharine could release a good pop CD that I'd inevitably buy once Hot 99.5 played it every fifteen minutes for a few weeks.

Okay so someone explain the Ryan comment to me please. I think he is just obsessed with boys in boxer briefs...but then again, who isn't?

UPDATE: Okay so Chris sang his second song --- boring. But AGAIN, Ryan looks at him and says, "We've got a HOT race to the finish line." Now just seeing that written, it might not seem weird...but the way Ryan said it, staring directly and deeply into Chris' eyes, enunciating and accenting the word HOT...a passion burning deep into Chris' soul. Ryan is totally trying to get in his pants. It's so obvious. And so weird.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before Chris started singing his first song he and Ryan blabbered on about his fans. Then Chris decided to let everyone in on a secret that ALL his (gay) fans wanted to know...boxerbriefs. That was all he said. And the picture was in my head...immediately!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

A secret to everyone but Ryan Seacrest I'm sure. You know he's sneaking in Chris' dressing room and checking out his privates.

Thanks for clearing that up. I totally missed that convo and had no clue what ryan was talking about. I thought he had lost his mind.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem - Ryan seemed surprised by the comment when Chris said it. I just assumed that was because Ryan thought Chris' boxerbriefs were still in his dressing room.

11:05 AM  
Blogger d-town said...

i'd bag 'em both

12:15 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Elliott is much better than you give credit for. He was awesome this week.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not that big of a fan either, but I came across a great spoof you might enjoy: www.whowillcare.net

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?