Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idolatry

mmmmm..mmmmm.mmmm.
blah blah blah.

Oh wait, I was just channeling Taylor Hicks.

mmm...mmm...mmms.

Okay so I know my friends will hate me because they all hate Katharine McPhee but honey, I'm burning up the phone lines to vote for her. Screw you all. I've got McPheever! If you don't like it, well f you!

Go Katharine. She's no Kelly Clarkson. She's no Carrie Underwood. But as far as I'm concerned she's got Fantasia and Ruben beat. Oh and that gay ass Clay Aiken.

Who's got McPheever!? I do. Fuck you. Her last song was lame...but you know those producers came up with that shizzle. I like them both. I don't love either of them. Kelly and Carrie will always be my favs for this show...but Kat WILL release an album I'd consider buying. Taylor will not. Sorry.

In any case, Elliott is my American Idol. I loved seeing him tonight. Love you Elliott!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?