Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hell hath no fury...

like a gay who has been denied Dynasty reruns.

SoapNet typically shows Dynasty reruns at 2pm every weekday. I TiVo this everyday and then when it's a boring weekend, I'll watch about 20 episodes back to back. I won't go into how much this show rocks my world or why I blame being gay on my mother letting me watch it as a child, but I will ask that my faithful readers take 5 seconds to go to this SoapNet page and ask that SoapNet put Dynasty back in their weekday lineup. Aaron Spelling's body is barely cold in that pine box and they've already yanked his most beautiful creation out of our lives. Don't let them get away with this!


I shall not rest until Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan is back in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

done.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?