Monday, July 10, 2006

Big Brother 7

So tomorrow night is the next episode of Big Brother 7: All Stars. I am more than excited that Janelle is back in the house, especially since she's back with Howie and Kaysar. After watching last week though, I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy this season as much as I thought I would. I live for Big Brother usually. I mean really, a bunch of people in a house forced to live together for THREE MONTHS and the whole premise is to kill or be killed. It's like Real World, but so much better. Last season, the ex and I would watch the show together religiously. He loved it as much as I did. And then we'd pause to discuss what people needed to do to stay in the house. Once an episode was over, we'd go out on the balcony, fire up a cigarette and keep discussing strategy. I know, we're both dorks, but it was a ritual for us and one that I enjoyed a great deal. After watching last week, I realized how much I miss that and how watching the show just isn't the same without him there. I've been so tempted to email him just to see if he's watching it. I know that is not a good idea, so I refrain, but it is always small silly things like that that make you feel like you've not really made the progress you thought you had in moving on from something or someone.

Damn you Big Brother. Damn you indeed.

I guess you all will have to be the boyfriend substitute, so prepare yourself for upcoming blog postings on what I think about BB and what Janey needs to do to win this game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

She will indeed but honestly, she is smart enough to handle it. What will be her undoing is Howie. She will have to depend on him too much to get through and he'll screw it up like he did last season.

But as long as he keeps hitting on Dr. Will, I'll be happy he's around. I'd let Howie hit this in a heartbeat.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?