Monday, July 17, 2006

Carrie Reads #2

In today's edition of Carrie Reads, I will be reviewing my new favorite CD: Panic! At the Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.


I bought this from iTunes a few days ago and have been playing it non-stop. I heard their first single, "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" a couple of months ago and really liked it. My new favorite song from the album is Track #4: "Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks." I can't place why their music reminds me of something, but it does. And I like whatever it is. And it is NOT Fall Out Boy, who they are often compared to. I like Fall Out Boy as well, but they are totally different bands if you ask me.

So if you're looking for a new, quirky kinda sound with solid beats that you can bob your head to on the metro, I recommend A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, a few months ago someone gave me some tickets to see fall out boy and all american rejects at merriweather and they kept playing PATD #1 hit over and over.
some songs i love to death but overplaying them can lead to disasterous things.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panic! Has the BEST album! I love Camisado. It was the best impulse iTunes purchase I ever made.

3:17 AM  
Blogger lydia eve said...

i think they are very much like the killers. who i love and whose next album i am eagerly anticipating. the PATD cd is fab, i agree.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?