Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chavez say what?


I don't know much about this Chavez guy who is the President of Venezuela, but I'm wondering, why do we give a shit that he thinks Bush is the devil? I don't like George Bush by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm at least an American so feel like I can talk smack. Since when do we care about Venezuela? No offense to any Venezuelans in the house, but who gives a damn? He seems a little off his rocker if you ask me. He should just shut up and worry about keeping Venezuela off the third world country list.

3 Comments:

Blogger E :) said...

Couldn't agree more.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even sadder? That Venezuela is *still* in the third country list even though they are rich from... ahem.... stolen oil from Colombia.

But you didn't hear it from me ;o)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently we give a shit 'cause he's best buds with Castro. Oh, and because we need oil from Venezuela.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?