Monday, November 13, 2006

Moving on up!

One of the reasons why I have been so lackadaisical with my posting has been that I have been in the midst of an apartment hunt. It is hard to believe that is has been a year since I moved out of the apartment I shared with my ex but it has been. And as is typical for me, I move pretty much every year, never staying in one place for very long. I would gladly have stayed where I was but my current roommate was leaving DC and so the opportunity presented itself to move. After weeks of searching both for a roommate and then together for an apartment the search is over. Yesterday we signed our new lease and in one week, I'll be packing it up and trucking it back over to my old neighborhood.

The new apartment is super cute. It has been completely renovated and so we'll be the first folks to live there. The kitchen has silver cabinets and stainless steel appliances - very modern and very cute. Hardwood floors throughout and my bedroom has a patio off the back of it along with an enormous walk in closet. It's also in the neighborhood I lived in the previous two apartments I had in the District. I'll be closer to my friends, the bars and everything that makes me happy! I can't wait! So if my postings are sparse again the next few weeks, it is only because I'm packing up my life.

Housewarming details to come later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?