Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm so dead.

So I came out of my blog coma to share this important announcement. Oral Sex increases your risk of throat cancer.

Hat tip to Towleroad for this important medical announcement.

According to the New Scientist, "People who have had more than five oral-sex partners in their lifetime are 250% more likely to have throat cancer than those who do not have oral sex, a new study suggests."

First of all, who has had oral sex with less than five people? Do they mean five people per month? And the article mentions the risk of throat cancer from drinking. Drinking causes throat cancer? Well after this news, I figure I have about 3 months to live, so I hope you all have enjoyed my blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, you'll be fine. They're just trying to scare you. That being said....

I'm glad I'm not at risk.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

I hope that is because you are married or something and not because you're just not getting any. :)

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im soooo on borrowed time..
bury me in the patent leather pradas and the johnny cash t shirt..
xoxo

6:55 PM  
Blogger d-town said...

my sister sent that to me the day the report came out in the NY Times. what does that say about her impressions of her older brother?

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who isn't at risk? I don't know want to know these people and am guessing they're borderline suicidal anyway because of their patently boring and unfulfilling lives.

How in the world can the act of fellatio cause cancer? The skin of the penis is carcinogenic? If that's the case, I have a lot of friends who are getting rectal cancer!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?