Thursday, February 22, 2007

Brit, honey, get some help!



Okay so at first when I heard about Britney shaving her head while I was canoodling in Los Angeles, I laughed, said she has lost her mind and then tried to figure out how I could run into her while in LA. But now I'm really honestly thinking this girl needs help. As filled with curiosity as I am and as most people are as to what is going on, I wish the paparazzi would just leave her alone! Let the girl get her shit together! She's younger than I am and I cannot imagine dealing with everything. She's been ridiculed and criticized for marrying K-Fed since day #1 and has been constantly harrassed and followed by people while trying to raise two kids as a fairly young mother AND now going through a divorce at the same time. I think I'd honestly lose my shit too.

I have to say I'm pretty happy to see K-Fed step up and force her ass into rehab if she intends to keep her kids. He doesn't seem to really be exploiting this, when clearly he could. Maybe he was given far less credit than he deserves. Time will tell I suppose. I have to believe he wants Britney to get it together. I don't think he sees her and those kids as bank accounts.

In any case, I'm rooting for Britney. Frankly I think her career is over but I do hope she gets off whatever she's on and gets her head straight. She's got two kids to raise. Hopefully people will back off enough to let her breath, though I doubt it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beakerz said...

I figure she's still in rehab? for her "second" time?

Think Kevin isn't licking his chops for court over the kids and money? Pft. I'd be psyched to go if I were him.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Third time actually. She went back into rehab after Kevin called an emergency custody hearing. He's had the boys the entire time this has been going on. He dropped the hearing when she went back into rehab. If he wanted the kids, he'd have them if he went to court right now. But he's not doing that. I think people want to hate him but I'm not convinced he's all bad. And clearly he's more stable right now than she is.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?