Saturday, January 20, 2007

I love the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

And here's why:



I have blogged about JP before because he was a contestant on the most recent version of Survivor. He is also gorgeous. And from the looks of it and what I read when I googled him after watching this week's episode of JDMA, he's evidently GAY. I always thought he had a bit of gayness to the way he speaks. And well, he wants to be a model and that is kind of gay if you ask me. Instinct magazine, a gay-oriented rag evidently approaches Janice saying they want him on the cover, but only if he's an openly gay man. Janice confronts him because of course she wants him to do it but to do it he has to basically be open about being gay. We'll find out exactly what happens next week, but for those like me who cannot wait, he's gay. Which is fairly well known because he works in a gay bar. At least well known to those gays who live where he lives. And now all gays who google him and find out about it.

This revelation makes me think the guys at Instinct heard that he was working for Janice and figured that they'd use it as a chance to 1) get on tv and 2) force him to either come out to America or not do the shoot and piss of Janice. While I appreciate finding out he's gay because he's gorgeous and in some distorted way it makes me think I could possibly become his husband, I think it is a tad shitty of Instinct to take advantage of it to get on TV. Maybe they were pissed that he never said he was gay on Survivor as if all gay guys need to wear that on their sleeve everywhere they go.

In any case, seeing him naked on JDMA makes Carrie very very happy. I suggest you all set your TiVos now.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe JDMA approached the magazine about putting JP on the cover and, like MOST reality shows, the drama is scripted. Use your noggin...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

I think he clearly doesn't want to talk about being gay or rather, doesn't find it important for it to be said. He never mentioned it on Survivor. Not that I wouldn't put it past Janice to do it for publicity but its not like she needs to get more gay people to watch her.

I have no doubt that most of that show is scripted, though I find it hard to believe Janice could keep it together enough to learn a script, but still. I don't put it past a gay rag and its queen editors to want to push someone out of the closet and onto their cover.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Carrie, did you ever think that maybe JP WANTS to be on the cover? He is, after all, dear heart, aspiring to be a model, and is signed with the Janice Dickinson MODEL-ing agency…so, lambcakes, don't you think he might want to, um, you know, MODEL on the cover of a magazine?

Smooch!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Shnookums, don't get wise with me. I never said he didn't want to be on the cover but if you actually watched the show you'd see that Instinct approached them and that Janice approaches JP about his sexuality and he is clearly not pleased with discussing it to promote her show or that magazine. Any gay knows Instinct is a trash rag and frankly if I was a model, I wouldn't want that to be my first cover.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any comments on JDMA last night, dear?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

As it is recorded and I have not watched it yet, no I don't.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello,

Found your blog googling gay and Janice Dickinson. So, is he gay? Apparently I'm an idiot and couldn't figure out when the episode was one. But yes, hot!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?