Thursday, November 16, 2006

Milo Ventimiglia: Moving up the Ladder


I have posted before with a list of men I would most want to be stranded with on a deserted island. I hate to tell Chris Evans, but he's starting to get a little competition from the new star of the NBC drama Heroes.

Milo Ventimiglia plays Peter Petrelli on the show and is one of the reasons I have become hooked on the show. Gilmore Girls fans might remember him as Jess Mariano while American Dreams fans will remember him as Chris Pierce. I never watched either of those shows so am just now learning about this yummy actor, though I do remember him vaguely from that terrible Wes Craven film Cursed starring Christina Ricci.

He has definitely moved into my Top 10, but can he overtake Chris Evans and move into my top 3? Jake and Eric are secure, no worries. But Chris Evans should consider himself warned! Milo is hot on your heels!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Aftermath said...

Ah ha! So that's where I've seen him before. I remember catching a few episodes of Gilmore Girls and wondering who he was...

And umm, long shaggy hair usually doesn't do it for me, but wow, he looks ridiculously hot in that last pic. Best outta the entire crop, IMHO. :)

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm..... *drools over the purdy boy pictures*..... mmmmm.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

hot

6:05 AM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Yes - he's hot. Milo is quickly becoming my new obsession. With each new episode of Heroes, I fall a little deeper in love with him. Chris Evans is dunzo, sorry to say. Milo is in my top 3.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?