Monday, January 22, 2007

Go Bears!

Okay so I found that last night I was the only person in the bar who was cheering on Tom Brady and the Patriots to win. Yes, I know he's a bit cocky and gets too much attention, but anyone who doesn't think Tom Brady is gorg needs to get their eyes checked. And yes, the Patriots always win everything. But Peyton Manning looks like a smacked ass and I'm mad the Colts won! So that said, I'm cheering on da Bears for the Superbowl. Also, Thomas Jones plays for the Bears and he's a fellow Wahoo. I am sure I will be the only person in the bar cheering on the Bears, but whatever. Go Bears!

And as we all know, I don't need a real reason to post on Jake Gyllenhaal but here's a few pictures from his GQ spread. Again, if there is anyone who doesn't appreciate the perfection here, they need their eyes checked.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

back off, tom brady is MINE!!!!!!!!!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yes, I will admit Tom Brady is pretty damn hot. However!! Go Colts!! The Patriots are hogging all the glory and as I spent 16 years of my life in Indianapolis and the Colts NEVER got this far I am beyond thrilled--and the game between them and the Patriots was uber-exciting, blah blah blah. GO COLTS!

I'm sure this comment will be removed by the blog administrator.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?