Sunday, February 04, 2007

My New Obsession


I think it's clear why he is my new obsession - he looks vaguely like Jake Gyllenhaal, but on ice skates.

Ryan Bradley, 23, took Silver medal in the United States Figure Skating Championships this year edging out Johnny Weir who fell to third place, losing his title to Evan Lysacek. I really could care less but what I do care about is Ryan Bradley. He's gorgeous.


I am coming out of the closet as a figure skating buff. I have been to Champions on Ice at least five times, have met Sasha Cohen, Michelle Kwan and a plethora of other figure skating stars. I watch it whenever it is on tv. I care more about it than the Superbowl. Yes, I'm gayer than Andy Dick and I don't care!

So Ryan is my newest love and he fits in my top five squarely behind Jake Gyllenhaal, Eric Bana and Milo Ventimiglia and slightly ahead of Goran Ivanisevic. Welcome him to club will you?

2 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

He is really cute...someone else loves Milo?! Yummm.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Matthew Henry said...

i totally watched this today. he is so cute. i was kind of glad johnny weir fell.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?