Monday, January 23, 2006

The Russian Strikes Back: Part Tri

Speaking of the Soviets, the Russian and I still haven't managed to go out. I'm thinking maybe its for the best. I'm totally not interested in trying to date anyone right now and as convenient as it would be considering he lives across the street (yes, I know, this makes it even less logical that we can't seem to meet up), I just am not sure I'm really over the ex. In fact, I'm sure I'm in no way over the ex. In any case, it seems more likely Soviet troops will parachute onto the playground and cart me off to a concentration camp than the Russian and I will manage to get together for a cup of coffee.

We shall see. My eternal laziness is hindering my ability to get a proper snogging, that is for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?