Friday, January 20, 2006

The Russian Strikes Back

Okay so earlier this week, the Russian mentioned us getting together tonight. So finally I decided to just do it. So I sent him an email today at work saying that I was going to the gym then maybe we could grab coffee around 9pm since I was going to be a lady on the first date. I don't eat on dates (or ever) so dinner was not an option. He had suggested we go to a bar, but I declined because I'm a lady and when the drinks go down, the legs go up.

WELL...believe it or not, I never heard back from him. I specifically gave him my number just to be sure he got it. My phone just rang. It is 11:15pm. I recognize the number as his. It just indicated I have voicemail. I can't wait to hear this.

I'll get back to you. I guess I deserve this since I stood him up twice so far. But I'm a socialite and a drunk. Chances are I was intoxicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?