Wednesday, January 18, 2006

No West Wing

Okay so I thought I would add yet another series to my ever growing list of season passes on TiVo. I recorded Commander in Chief this evening, after seeing Geena Davis win a Golden Globe and hearing rave reviews of this show. Well I am currently 40 minutes into my first episode and all I can say is this is a half ass, poorly written, second rate version of West Wing, with shitty acting to boot. West Wing is one of my favorite shows on television and is one of the most brilliantly written shows ever. I am devastated that this is the last season of West Wing. I will however say that no matter how much I may miss a glimpse into the Oval Office, Commander in Chief will not replace West Wing on my TiVo!

Two thumbs up yer butt as far as I'm concerned. The only redeemable part of this show is Zack from Saved by the Bell trying to work my loins with his hotness and Natasha Henstridge working those fierce Jimmy Choos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?