Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Imaginary Whore

Okay so here it is, Tuesday night and I've downed some Chipotle and am now watching the TBS episodes of Sex and the City. Trust me, they edit everything good out. But in this episode I realized that I'm an imaginary whore. Carrie and Charlotte are sitting outside and tallying up all the men they'd fuck...though not really, just in their imagination. Well Carrie is trying to pretend she's all picky and what not and Charlotte is steady saying, mmmhmm, I'd fuck him...oh I'd fuck him too. So Carrie calls her an imaginary whore. I realized that I am an imaginary whore. I am always on the train going, yeah I'd fuck him...oh and I'd fuck him too. I'm not sure if it's just because I haven't had any in a while...or it could be that I'm just a real whore and the only imaginary part is that I haven't actually fucked them...yet.

Anyway, Tuesdays suck. I heard another bar in DC that I frequent went smoke free. Fuckers. It's a good thing I get free drinks or they could forget seeing my ass in there. I guess I should get used to it since 2007 means a smoke free DC. I'll just have to save my money for some cute jackets to wear out in the freezing cold when I'm smoking, shivering and hissing at faggots who walk by pleased the bars are smoke free.

2 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

I do that all the time ... pick out guys that I'd fuck. And it's a lot. Honestly, if we're talking just a one-time thing, the list can be long.

I don't smoke and love places like Halo, the lower level of Cobalt, etc., that are smoke free. However, it would be ideal if half of all bars were smoke-free and half were smoke-friendly. Alas, it's not a perfect world. Maybe we could have smoking licenses like liquor licenses? Oh well, that'd make too much sense.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Well ideally bar owners can make the determination for themselves whether they want to allow smoking or not. There is obviously a market for non smoking establishments so there is no reason why, with choices, bar owners can't be free to choose for themselves rather than have the government dictate to them what they can or cannot allow.

But yes, compromise would be nice on the issue.

I think the longer its been since I've gotten any, the longer my list of imaginary fucks. :) The correlation is obvious.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?