Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wicked

Just a quick post to let everyone know I threw on my finest and headed down to the Kennedy Center for some culture. Well...the closest thing to culture one can get on a Tuesday at the Kennedy Center. A very nice friend of mine wrangled three tickets for myself, her and one other friend to go see Wicked tonight and it was great. I was surprised by how many of my coworkers had never heard of Wicked. Then I realized that they are all straight. We had great seats, the show was awesome (much better than I expected). The best part however was this plain jane type girl who sat beside me with her boyfriend, who had more lace in his drawers than Nathan Lane, who every single time someone starting singing a song, she would sit up in the edge of her seat, clasp her hands together in obvious jubilation as if for some reason she wasn't expecting to hear that song...even though we all know the bitch has been dancing around to the soundtrack in her bedroom for six months now and knows every word to it. In any case, she had moist panties when she left she was so damned happy to see the play. I am just real happy for her that she had one moment of pleasure before she finds out her boyfriend prefers cock to clit. We did have a good time picturing her home later that night, ass up in bed with a wicked shirt on, a black pointy hat and a green face belting out Defying Gravity while getting ass fucked by her gay boyfriend.

Oh and for later - coffee with a Russian. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?