Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Phone Conversation Today



Jake: Hey honey, what's going on?

Me: Nothing cutie, just at work...how about you?

Jake: I was out shopping for a gift for you today and wanted to know if you heard that Reese dumped me?

Me: I thought you two agreed to keep this farce up until the movie drops?

Jake: Yeah but I guess she is tired of being hounded by the press.

Me: I can see that. Well I have to admit I'm glad its over.

Jake: Yeah, honestly I felt like I was cheating on you or betraying you or something.

Me: Hon, we talked about this and you know that I didn't care and I know where you heart is. Don't worry about it. What time are you going to be home tonight?

Jake: Probably before you...should I get dinner started?

Me: Sure, I'll see you at home then.

Jake: Love you.

Me: Love you more.

3 Comments:

Blogger lydia eve said...

you are hillarious.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT! LOL!

2:54 AM  
Blogger acaligurl said...

lol

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?