Wednesday, January 09, 2008

F U Chris Matthews

Chris Matthews used to be one of my favorite political pundits, but I cannot stand him any more. For some reason he has a real bug up his ass about Hillary Clinton's candidacy and will not let up on her. He had this to say after her amazing win last night in New Hampshire:



Are you for real? Is anyone here from New York? Did you vote for her? Is THAT why you voted for her? If I was a New Yorker, I'd tell him to sit and spin. Go ahead Chris, keep beating up on her. We saw what happened when the media thought they smelled blood in the water and went after her after Iowa. I can only hope you keep this up.

Oh and in case you weren't sure, Carrie B is a Hillary girl all the way! I'll be doing whatever I can to make sure that tough broad is in the White House next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I agree with you completely about Chris Matthews. I generally like him but he seemed to make a lot of stupid points and comments last night.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?