Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alive


Oh yes, I'm still alive. I know it has been a ridiculous amount of time since I last posted here. The last year or so has been fairly hectic for Carrie and so I'll try to sum it up briefly here:

*Carrie decided that it was time to follow a dream. A year ago, she set out to see if she could get into law school. And she did. What she did not realize was that it would be in another city. So in about a month, Carrie will be leaving DC and heading to Beantown for law school. GO RED SOX! or whatever. This also means Carrie has resigned from her current job, which I have to tell you, was probably the most incredibly exciting part of this whole venture. While I still have a few weeks of work left, I assure you they will not be the most productive weeks of my career.

*Carrie turned 30. Yes, I realize the header here says the musings of a twenty-something gay guy, but unfortunately I did not create the header and have absolutely no idea how to fix it. Besides, I have not really accepted that I'm a thirty-something gay guy...so I guess it works out.

*The new SATC movie came out. It was good. I looked fabulous. That's all that needs to be said.

*Ummmm, yeah sadly that is about all that has been going on. I'm still single, though lately it has been much more by choice than natural selection since I know I am leaving and have not even made any effort to change the relationship status on my Facebook page. I think I've made my way through the DC talent...let's hope that Boston has something to offer.

I hope you are all well! I may try to keep this up, but chances are come September, I won't have much time. Just know I'm still alive and looking fabulous as always!

CB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I moved to SF from DC when I turned 30. You'll have an amazing experience in Boston...next time I'm in Boston I'll take Carrie out for a cosmo. :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?