Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Charade Continues...


I know I had told him it was over, that if he insisted on keeping up this charade with that tramp, then I could not longer allow myself to be strung along. But I keep forgiving and letting him back into my life.

Here is our most recent text conversation:

Jakey: Baby, why don't you talk to me? You know I love you.

CB: I love you too, but I cannot go on like this.

Jakey: I have told you time and again that this is for publicity. It means nothing.

CB: Does SHE know that? Because she seems to be staking quite the claim on you!

Jakey: Baby, if you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.

CB: I know, oh, wait...that is from Brokeback Mountain! Don't try using lines on me! You tell me you love me, you fly me to see you in secret. I have to pretend it is over between us and it's killing me. I wish I knew how to quit you.

Jakey: I love you baby, just remember that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS. Please, no more 1 year sabbaticals for CB.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?