Friday, February 10, 2006

AI

I'm a huge American Idol fan. Since last season I picked Carrie Underwood as my favorite to win, and well, she did...I thought I'd give some early picks to win and my personal favs. Kelly Pickler. She is so cute. And she can sing. I'm not 100% sure she has the umph to win but I think she'll be top 10 for sure.

That little Paris girl is hot. I think she def. has a shot to win.

I am also totally in love with that little cowboy Garrett. He is the cutest thing ever. And so sweet. I don't think he'll win, and not sure he'll even get to the top 10, but I really hope so.

I hate the twins. All of them. Snobby, obnoxious assholes.

Paula, while being a bit more critical, still needs to just go away. She is pointless. She says nothing constructive.

I'm sorry, WHY are those Brittenaum twins through? Um, they suck. And they were ragging on Carrie Underwood. Um, got news mofo. She's sold more albums than Ruben or Fantasia. Get over it.

OH and I am also totally addicted to wasabe peas. Unrelated, but nonetheless important to know.

That is all.

Email me if you're drinking: nsandthecity@gmail.com

I may hibernate this weekend and not go out - maybe not. Bring on the snow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Namaste?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Sorry, she removed her blog. I need to update my blogroll I suppose.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?