Monday, February 13, 2006

I have had it!

I have had it! I will from this point forward be boycotting all CVS stores in this city. There is one in particular that has worked my nerves today. First of all, I have not gone into one CVS in this city that hasn't had a line 10 people deep to pay for your items. The people who work at EVERY CVS in this city are rude, ignorant and basically useless. And for some reason, NO CVS in this city seems to carry an adequate supply of Diet Pepsi, either in can or plastic bottle form. It's like, if you're the manager who is in charge for ordering the supply for your store, and it's obvious on a weekly basis that you run out of Diet Pepsi far more quickly than any other soda, why not order MORE of the diet pepsi and LESS of the regular Pepsi and other products.

Also, for some reason this particular CVS I went to tonight carries no cat litter. None. Just food. Most other CVS stores in the city carry litter. This one does not. Which is rather inconvenient as it is the closest one to my apartment. When I tried to ask one of the associates there, they said, "NO!" loudly and walked off. Rude. She is just lucky I didn't take off a heel and launch it at the back of her weave.

When I went to pay for my body soap (which for some reason is a popular item for the five finger discount because another rude associate had to come unlock the vault where they keep the body soap). Now you can buy as much Sudafed as you want or steal as much as you want to go make your crystal meth, but if you need to wash your ass, you need to have a password to get body soap. Lord. Anyway, when I went to pay for soap, the third and rudest associate I encountered said not one single word to me when I walked up to pay. No thank you, come again. No have a nice day. Nothing. What happened to basic common courtesy? I said thank you to her as I left, though not sure what I was thanking her for.

Ignorant - the entire experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger d-town said...

the one next to my house is okay. Nothing great, but they were out of my favorite TP on Saturday ... kleenex cottonelle. and i so don't get them locking up the bath gel and lotion. i asked the woman, "why is that locked up while all the expensive acne stuff sits out there wide open on the shelf just above?" Not surprisingly, she didn't have an answer.

it's still easier to go there than to get my car out and go to giant or target. and hell no am i buying shit like that at whole foods. i don't need organic TP, my ass don't know the difference!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I haaaaaaaaaaate CVS. I have no words strong enough for my hate.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?