Monday, February 13, 2006

Your Last Day

Just finished watching Grey's Anatomy (the best show on TV) and they asked an interesting question. If today were your last day on Earth, how would you want to spend it? Nothing new, we've all thought about this before I'm sure. Without hesitation, I knew how I'd want to spend it. I'm sure if you ask me 10 years from now, the answer would be different. Maybe.

I won't get into it, it just made me sad because IF today were my last day on Earth, I wouldn't get to spend it the way I'd want to.

Plus, I probably wouldn't have had that takeout Chinese for dinner if it were my last day. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

I dunno.... the kung pao from city lights is v. v. tasty!! plus you don't really have to worry about being hungry half an hour later....

3:51 PM  
Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

OH! I miss City Lights. They don't deliver to me anymore. :( Now I have to settle for less than fabulous General Tso's from a second rate takeout place.

4:12 PM  
Blogger d-town said...

yeah dale, your leftover kung pao was OUTTA HERE once i got home saturday night. it was dee-lish.

grey's made me cry last night. i think it was that song "just breathe" backtracking all that was going on that pushed me over the edge.

if patrick dempsey asked out i would literally pass out right there. that man is a DREAM-BOAT!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?